If you have a passion for usability, interaction and user experience, being a Hashrocket designer is an incredible opportunity. You’ll work hand-in-hand with top-tier developers from a project’s initial concept all the way to production launch (and beyond). You’ll be interacting directly with a wide variety of clients (anything from startups to international organizations), helping them visualize their application and its interactions through wireframes and whiteboarding. You’ll be fully responsible for the look and feel of their application. You’ll carry on a constant conversation with the client and the development team as their application grows, and continue adapting & honing the design as requirements mature and change.
We do our best to keep our teams lean in order to allow everyone to use their personal expertise to produce the best possible results (which means you’ll be fully responsible for managing & executing the design of multiple projects at a time).
- A keen eye & passion for beautiful, usable design
- Strong communications and client relationship skills
- You MUST be able to work full-time at one of our offices
Positive Consideration Given To:
- Branding experience
- iOS / mobile design experience
- Experience working on Ruby on Rails projects
- Experience with modern frontend coding tools & version control software (Git, HAML/SASS, jQuery)
- Salary based on experience
- Ample paid time off
- All expenses paid for attending conferences
- Company paid healthcare premiums
- Full 401k matching with no vesting period
- Relocation expenses
- Sustainable pace: 35 hours billable client work and 5 hours of non-billable company/community contributions
To apply, send along your personal website, resume, and any additional work examples you feel exemplify your skillset.