Hashrocket is hiring experienced Ruby on Rails and iOS developers to work on-site at three of our locations: Jacksonville Beach, FL, Chicago, and Columbus. We look for a certain set of qualities in our development staff since we interact directly with non-technical clients and keep a very rapid development pace. We practice pair programming all the time, keep our project teams small (2-6) and focus on constantly delivering value to our clients through daily standups, rapid deployment and an agile mindset. We have a highly collaborative environment with no cubicles and no management hierarchy – just a focus on delivering the best products possible for our clients.
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to chat.
- You are humble, approachable and teachable
- You know that being confident doesn't mean knowing all the answers
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours
- You strive to be an expert with your toolset
- You tinker, hack and love to be challenged, in and out of your day job
- You enjoy regularly tackling new projects and systems
- You write tests to drive your design, not catch bugs
- You can transform technical concepts into something non-technical people will understand
We take care of our own and offer great benefits to all our employees.
- Salary based on experience
- 20 days of paid time off plus holidays and your birthday
- All expenses paid when you speak at an event
- Annual budget for conference attendance
- Company paid family healthcare premiums
- Full 401k matching with no vesting period
- Relocation expenses
- Sustainable pace: 35 hours billable client work and 5 hours of open-source contributions per week