Hashrocket is hiring experienced UI designers to work on–site in our Jacksonville Beach, FL headquarters. We’re passionate about usability, interaction, and user experience. We practice the fine art of live wireframing and whiteboarding to help our clients visualize their ideas, and are responsible for crafting the look and feel of their application. We carry on a constant conversation with our clients and development team as their application grows, and continue adapting and honing the design as requirements mature and change.
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to chat.
- You have a keen eye & passion for beautiful, usable design
- You strive to be an expert with your toolset
- You are humble, approachable, and teachable
- You work on what’s interesting to you whether or not you’re being paid for it
- You know that being confident doesn’t mean knowing all the answers
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours
- You have strong communication and client relationship skills
- You enjoy creating design that works on all screens, including responsive design and native iOS applications
- You like to code your own work
- You enjoy taking a brand from conception to launch and beyond
We take care of our own and offer great benefits to all our employees.
- Salary based on experience
- 20 days of paid time off plus holidays and your birthday
- All expenses paid when you speak at an event
- Annual budget for conference attendance
- Company paid family healthcare premiums
- Full 401k matching with no vesting period
- Relocation expenses
- Sustainable pace: 35 hours billable client work and 5 hours of open source contributions per week